Monday, December 15, 2008

Buying time, selling souls

The semester has ended. I am very happy that I don't have any immediate obligation for the next month. However, I do have some personal commitments that I should probably focus my attention on now. I have begun some articles that I will publish by the end of the week on Suite101.com. I need to keep up with doing that, lest I run the risk of losing my position as a freelance writer.

Other than that, I've been looking around last.fm for some new music, and by new music I mean more of the same stuff that I really enjoy listening to. Many times it is hard to find something that sounds similar and good. Usually it is similar but empty, or different and good. I want more of the classic 'futurepop' sound. That has led me to write some of my own new material, and bring a lot of attention to myself on last.fm so that people who have similar taste to me will discover the music I've written.

No comments: